Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Follow The Moose.....!!!!!

Hiyeeee!!

Okay, Zalina here (a.k.a. Bathsheba). Quick, while Nick's not looking!
.
.
.
.
.

Oh-Em-Gee! I popped over to this very blog yesterday and saw Nick had posted up Ju(wita)'s recording of Be It Unto Me... It is... so... awesome! A-W-E-S-O-M-E! I just had to share it with a couple of friends on GTalk. Seriously, if you haven't heard it yet, check it out here!

Anyhoo!

I'm here to tell you about the rehearsal process... from my *cough*unbiased*cough* point of view. Heeee :D

So, okay! I'm part of a trio of shepherds who are pretty, well, unchallenged by life. And me and my sis, Zemira (that's played by Rydee) have this "little" brother called Marvin (played by Adrien). Marv gets picked on a lot. I mean, seriously picked on :) It's kinda fun picking on someone and not getting punished for it. I'm not sure how Adrien feels about it, but I can honestly say I'm having a good time ;)

Anyway, getting ahead of myself there. Bathsheba is... let's just come out and say it shall we? She's a bully! Which makes me wonder if that's how Nick perceives me, seeing as how he claims he wrote my character in specifically for me :p

*Self edit: Do I bully you, Neek?? I'm sorrrrryyyyyyy!! *hugsh*

Colin had a sesh with the shepherds last Monday. We have certain sessions at the multipurpose hall of Nick's apartment. It's kinda hot since the room has only 3 fans in one corner — which is the corner we never use — and absolutely no air conditioning whatsoever!

HOWEVAR!

In spite of the heat, Colin's very patient with us. I've got this case of (approximate?) ADHD and tend to walk in circles and faff about, and when it gets hot, I get worse! But Colin's great, and he only gave me ONE lecture on focusing (which is a RECORD for me m'kay?!). It's really great to be working for Colin, and Nick, and Judi on this one cuz they're un-buh-leee-vably patient with all of us. Well, Colin does tend to nag us. But hu-llo!! He's Herr Direktor! He could be worse, but he isn't, so it's all cool :D

Okay, no more going on about the directors. They're not even paying me to suck up. Lets get to the juice! *cackles evilly*

Actually... oh, no! Nick's on IM asking me uncomfortable questions. I don't think he's realized I've hijacked his blog. I'm going to log off here, but STAY TUNED! I definitely plan on hijacking this blog again.

I haven't even gotten to the good parts yet... :(

Okie, bye-eeeeeeeee!!!!!

1 comment: