Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Follow The Drama!!!

Hiyee!

It's, like, ME again!! :D

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Oh-kay, so... like, I didn't get to gozz you on the, well, gozz! Remember this post? Well, I did say I had some juicy stuff to share, but things've been happening... and.. and.. aaaaand... happening!! *cackle*

So, we've all been working at varying degrees of hardness *kaff!* and Nick's music is like. So. HARD! (It's also beautiful on top of being complex, but don't tell him I said that... then he'd be impossible to live with, tsk!)

Aaaaanyways, some of us had some problems keeping up, and wow. Nick. Had. A. COW! It was awesome! I was impressed! It was a masterful display of... well, whatever you call what maestros display masterfully :D

In productions, there's a lot of drama going on off-stage as well as on. Believe me when I say that the drama is part of the thrill of performing and putting up a show. Not all drama can be bad. Sadly, the opposite can also be true (although that wasn't the case this time).

In this case, I think poor Nick was stressed about us not getting things perfectly right at the eleventh hour! But you know what? We needed that display of whatchamawhatsits. And we've only gotten better and betterer since. Yeah :) Well, I think we've gotten betterer and bettererer! The band is awesome, and the past week has been spent in PJLA's Studio on level 2 bashing out notes, and basically getting everything together. The beats are so catchy, and the orchestration is fun and upbeat.

It's been such an AWESOME journey so far, with Nick's great way of story-telling making the whole thing enjoyable for the cast and crew.

There's an awesome (there's that word again...hmmm..) rap section that the Wise Guys have, and that portion has only gotten better and more entertaining since they first started performing it 2 months ago.

Oh!!

Oh oh oh oh oh oh ohhhhh!

OHHHHHH!!!! *bounces excitedly!!*

Today, I did a ba-a-a-a-a-a-aaaaad thing! Well, not just today. But today I was worse than usual! I whipped out my hipstamatic and took pictures of the cast and band and production team while Colin was giving us our notes. Here's a teaser! You can find the rest here!

The Shepherd Sistahs, camwhoring like
they've got no shame... (it's true, they don't! :D)

Colin and Judi giving notes. Down to 1.33 pages, woot!
The REAL Juwita, not the angelic Mary ;) 
(I kid, she's disgustingly angelic off stage too :(.... )

Angels: Song-Fan, and Anrie. Disgustingly sexy ppl. Pfft!
Wise guys giving Liang a... hmm... *censored to preserve PG rating*

Some random immigrant we found....

Nick Choo giving notes. Scary!

As you can see, we're having a ton of fun putting this show together. Now, go get your tickets and come watch us, dammit!! We'll knock your socks off — that's a promise!

Okay, I'd better log off before Nick discovers I've posted this up without his OK. Eeeeehehehehe >:)

No comments:

Post a Comment